That or McFruitster, which might be a little too wordy, even for me. Then again Meghan McFruister McCarthy does have a certain ring to it, although the triple M factor could throw a few people and while my ninja skills are strong, I’ve had to take it easy lately. Tossing people has not been high on my priority list.
So easy it is then, which is certainly more appealing for the Hubby; stimulating too. Yes, shockingly enough, I do occasionally try to please that man. It’s how I ended up in my current “fragile” state. Granted, I was pleasing myself too, but we’re all about Team Work here at Casa Clean Eats.   
EASY BREEZY TROPICAL ORANGE SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Credit: http://cleaneatsfastfeets.com

Back to my point: I like easy.
Easy food, easy people, easy atmospheres.
In fact, the easier, the better. 
I also like things to look visually stunning, all while being extremely tasty, which I recognize doesn’t always fit the definition of easy, although this trifecta of amazingness has been known to happen, quite naturally too, whenever fruits or veggies are involved. Those guys are vibrant and sexy all on their own. They’ve also been known to shake a good tail feather.
Take this Tropical Orange Smoothie for example. It will delight your senses and make your taste buds dance.
Even better, it’s only four simple ingredients: a dollop of frozen pineapple, a banana, and an orange with a splash of almond milk.
That’s it. That’s all. That’s everything. Easy, peasy lemon squeezy.
This smoothie is adaptable too. You could swap the frozen pineapple for fresh and go with a frozen banana instead. Then again, you could opt to use fresh everything and toss in a scoop of ice. Don’t like almond milk? Orange juice makes a mighty fine substitute. I’ve had it both ways and while the almond milk sure does make it extra creamy and delicious, the OJ is equally as successful. That’s the beauty of smoothies. They’re easy.
Now in the interest of being completely easy, I’m getting right to the recipe today.
No foreplay, no fuss, no muss.
Just simple. Easy. 
Serves 1
With only four easy ingredients, this smoothie contains a boost of vitamins and is a light and refreshing way to start your day.

Prep Time
5 min
Total Time
5 min
Ingredients
  1. I large Orange, peeled
  2. I Banana, peeled
  3. 1/2 cup Frozen Pineapple
  4. 1/2 cup Almond Milk
Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients into your blender. The frozen pineapple (or whatever frozen ingredient you go with) should be the last one added.
  2. Blend on high until completely smooth, about one minute.
  3. Pour into a glass and enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top