You have a great body but a bad posture and rounded shoulders which can portrait a totally different picture of you. Your tummy may look fat and you will look shorter than your actual height. You must correct your body posture to avoid any possible health issues. These 6 workouts will not only help you to have better posture but also prevent hunched shoulders.
These 6 Workouts Help You Prevent Hunched Shoulders
Source: fireupfitness.com

As with any workout, it is important to perform warm up stretches to avoid any injury. Similarly you should also do stretches to finish this better posture workout routine. You will need dumbbells and counter to perform these workouts. You should rest for about 15 seconds in between each workout.
The better posture workout is divided into three parts. First stretches to warm up. These 8 stretches will prepare your body to start the better posture workout.
Second part is the better posture workout that will help you stand tall and prevent possible hunched shoulders. There are 6 workouts in this routine each 45 seconds long. You take a break of 15 seconds in between each exercise.
Third and last part consists of stretches once again. There are 7 stretches to complete this workout.

1 Stretches to warm up

  1. Shoulder rolls 20 seconds
  2. Head Nods 20 seconds
  3. Head Turns 20 seconds
  4. Head Tilts 20 seconds
  5. Head Rolls 20 seconds
  6. Small Arm Circles 20 seconds
  7. Big arm Circles 20 seconds
  8. Toe Touch Reach 20 seconds

2 Toning Posture Workout

  1. Tripod Rows 45 Seconds each side
  2. Bird Dog 45 seconds
  3. Tripod Fly 45 seconds each side
  4. Modified Back Bow 45 seconds
  5. Up and Over Press 45 Seconds
  6. Bent Over Ventral Raise 45 Seconds


3 Stretches for Better Posture

  1. Front Arm Swings 20 seconds
  2. Toe Touch Reach 20 seconds
  3. Wall Chest Stretch 20 seconds
  4. Overhead Toe Touch 20 seconds
  5. Downward Dog 20 seconds
  6. Cobra Stretch 20 seconds
  7. Child’s Pose 20 seconds
Read More:  fireupfitness.com

2 comments:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Als
    Hpv
    Wart Remover
    Cold Sore
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete

 
Top