Women who suffer from depression, fatty liver, high cholesterol level, pre-diabetes and gall bladder problems may struggle to lose weight and stay healthy.
Unexplained weight gain has been linked to hormonal imbalances. As women grow older, they are more likely to experience this problem.

If You Can’t Lose Weight, Try These 34 Tricks Immediately to Reset Your Fat-Burning Hormones

WHY HORMONES NEED TO BE RESET

Each hormone in our bodies is like a key which needs to turn a lock to be able to do its work. The “locks” are actually receptor sites. Various inflammations can affect the receptors and that is why some hormones may become ineffective.
Some hidden reasons why receptor sites may be ineffective include:
  • “grain drain” from wheat, rye, barley, and corn-based products, usually genetically modified, compounding the problem
  • constant exposure to xenoestrogens, substances which mimic estrogen, in our diet, environment, and our personal care products
  • meat, dairy and eggs from animals treated with growth hormones
    sugar, alcohol and caffeine intake
  • high fructose intake, from high fructose corn syrup and even from natural foods like unsweetened applesauce and tomatoes
  • stress, EMFs (electromagnetic frequencies) and sleep deprivation

GIVE YOURSELF A PERSONAL HORMONE TUNE-UP

Making a few simple changes in your daily routine can really help maintain hormonal balance, allowing you to take charge of your weight and health.
Read on to learn about important hormones in women’s bodies that must be balanced to be healthy and feel well.

ESTROGEN 101

Estrogen is an especially important hormone. When it is not balanced with the related hormone progesterone, this imbalance can cause water retention, memory loss, and migraine headaches. An hormonal imbalance may also cause fat accumulation around the hips and thighs. Finally, it can accelerate the aging process.

TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN ESTROGEN RECEPTORS

  • Apply a topical progesterone cream can act against estrogen dominance.
  • Avoid copper-rich foods like nuts, seeds, avocados, chocolate and shellfish. Copper is proven to be closely linked with estrogen, so women who use copper IUDs or birth control pills are more likely to have problems with estrogen dominance.
  • Always wash your fruits and vegetables well to clean them from herbicides, estrogen-mimicking pesticides and fungicides.
  • Stop reheating food in plastic containers.
  • Drink water from glass or stainless steel bottles, not from plastic ones.
  • Don’t use personal care products that contain endocrine disruptors like parabens and phthalates.
  • Defeat excess estrogen by using two tablespoons of lignin-rich toasted cold milled flax seeds every day. Sprinkle it on your food or put it in your smoothies.
  • Season soup, stew, chili or other bean dishes with 2-3 cardamom seeds. Cardamom has an amazing ability to cleanse and detoxify the liver, which is crucial for hormone balancing.
  • Control the estrogen metabolism by supplementing with DIM (diindolylmethane). Take 100 mg two times a day with meals.


WHAT ABOUT INSULIN LEVELS?

When we consume excessive amounts of alcohol, sugar, and caffeine, our insulin levels may rise. Unhealthy meals and high levels of fat intake can also increase blood sugar levels, overloading receptor sites and accelerating the accumulation of fat.
Insulin resistance occurs when the receptors are blocked, causing high blood sugar levels and high triglycerides, too.
If you have problems with weight gain, intense and frequent hunger, lacking focus or motivation, problems with concentration, anxious feelings, or fatigue, then it is time to clean up your insulin receptor sites.

TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN INSULIN RECEPTORS

  • Drink a glass of water with one teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar during every meal. The acidity of ACV slows down the digestion of carbohydrates, potentially lowering blood sugar levels up to 30%!
  • First thing in the morning, drink hot lemon water instead of a cup of coffee. Drinking coffee while fasting is associated with increased insulin levels and decreased insulin sensitivity, according to the The American Diabetes
  • Association.
  • Chromium is an important mineral for blood sugar regulation, but is usually deficient in our diet. The UNI KEY
  • Weight Loss Formula contains 400 mg of chromium, helping insulin to work quickly and more efficiently.
  • Use stevia instead of sugar in drinks, smoothies, and baking. Stevia is a naturally sweet-tasting herb that does not cause increased blood sugar level.
  • Add cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, and coriander to your meals, all of which can metabolize sugar.

WHAT DOES LEPTIN DO?

The hormone of satiety is known as leptin. If you feel hungry soon after you have consumed your meal, then you probably have clogged leptin receptors. The problem is worsened if you consume high amounts of fructose instead of healthy fats.

TUNE-UP TRICKS FOR CLEAN LEPTIN RECEPTORS

  • To solve the problem, you need to avoid food rich in fructose because it stimulates the appetite, including processed food and drinks. Less dangerous options are agave syrup, tomatoes and unsweetened apple sauce.
  • Consume protein within 30 minutes after waking up. Drink a plant-based protein smoothie, as it is scientifically proven to clean leptin receptors.
  • Reactivate leptin receptor sensitivity by consuming omega fatty acids 3, 6, and 9. Black currant seed oil is rich in all of these essential fats that boost the metabolism, fight inflammation, and make your hair, skin, and fingernails shiny.

CORTISOL, THE STRESS HORMONE

The hormone cortisol is activated by stress, sleep deprivation and EMF exposure. Just a single night of improper sleep can raise cortisol levels by 45%! A stressful situation at work is enough to overload cortisol receptors in just a few minutes. Often, use of wireless devices also triggers excessive cortisol production, with the creation of over 20 heat-shock proteins. Excessive cortisol levels are linked with fat accumulation around the midsection, low immunity, tissue destruction, salt and sugar cravings, and inflammation.
Continue Reading Page 2>>


7 comments:

  1. Find Out How You WILL Master Your Habits And Reprogram YOUR Subconscious Brain To Get Any Result You Want In Your Personal Growth and Fulfillment!

    Introducing... Procrastinating Your Procrastination!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
      I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
      2 cancer
      3 diabetes
      4 hepatitis
      5 herpes.
      You can contact if you are having any problem...

      Delete
  2. With bistroMD you will know that you will not only get gourmet meals, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote healthy diets.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Review your menu in advance and choose the entrees you would like for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are sent to your door.

    ORDER NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always been told to use your local honey. visit:
    best whey protein for women 2018

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    Als
    Hpv
    Wart Remover
    Cold Sore
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. FINALLY FREE FROM HERPES VIRUS
    I thought my life had nothing to offer anymore because life became meaningless to me because I had Herpes virus, the symptoms became very severe and bold and made my family run from and abandoned me so they won't get infected. I gave up everything, my hope, dreams,vision and job because the doctor told me there's no cure. I consumed so many drugs but they never cured me but hid the symptoms inside me making it worse. I was doing some research online someday when I came across testimonies of some people of how Dr ehiaguna cured them from Herpes, I never believed at first and thought it was a joke but later decided to contact him on the details provided and when I messaged him we talked and he sent me his herbal medicine and told me to go for a test after two weeks. Within 7 days of medication the symptoms disappeared and when I went for a test Lo and behold I was NEGATIVE by the Doctor Who tested me earlier. Thank you Dr ehiaguna because I forever owe you my life and I'll keep on telling the world about you. If you are going through same situation worry no more and contact Dr ehiaguna via drehiaguna@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348073908953 he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes.
    You can contact if you are having any problem...

    ReplyDelete
  6. My joy knows no bounds, I never thought that one day I will live on earth cured of this virus. I have been suffering from this deadly virus "HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS" since 5 years ago. I have spent a lot of money on drugs and going from one hospital to another, hospital has been my most visited place where constant check up have been my hobby not until one day, i decided to share my situation to a very close friend of mine and she was very upset with me for not telling her ever since that she is aware of one doctor called Dr. Sani who helps people in curing their HERPES. quickly i contacted his email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com that was given to me by Carolyn, just to give him a test, i spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which i did, he told me that he was going to prepare and send some herbal cure to me, which he did and thereafter i received it and after using the herbal cure within 2weeks and few days i was totally cured, i had to go back to the same hospital that I have been going before to confirm my cure and behold I was confirmed negative by my doctor, so today I am here to spread the good-news of my life on how Dr. Sani saved me from the nightmare and outbreaks of HERPES VIRUS. You can contact him via email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com or Whats-app: +2348118184266. If you are still suffering from this deadly virus...I believe you're going to be happy and feel alive again just as I am right now.
    Email: perfectherbalcure@gmail.com
    Whats-app: +2348118184266

    ReplyDelete

 
Top