Abdominal or belly fat is not only unsightly but also increases the risk of health hazards including blood pressure, diabetes, and dementia, even at an early age. Some common causes of belly fat are stress, alcoholism, lack of physical activity, menopause, unhealthy eating habits, improper digestion, slow metabolic rate and genetics.


This Aromatic Drink Will Rid You Of That Drooping Belly

There are numerous fat burning foods and spices that can help you lose your belly fat.
This easy home remedy will help you get rid of that unwanted belly fat.  Whether you are a female or male, this home and herbal beverage will certainly work for you.


You need only these ingredients: 
  • ½ – 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
  • ½ – 1tablespoon of ginger powder
  • ½ a teaspoon of cayenne pepper
  • 5 tablespoons of lemon juice
  • 1 tablespoon of stevia
  • 1 liter of water


Preparation:

Put the water on a stove. When it starts boiling, put it aside and let it cool for 5 minutes. In the meantime take a pitcher and put all the ingredients in it. Pour the water over them and stir well. Drink this beverage during the day, as long as you find it necessary. Expect the first results in 10 days!

21 comments:

  1. Can i skip tje stevia? I hate it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you can. It's just to sweeten. You may be able to substitute honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirstin I need help I made the drink but do I drink it in one day and make one everyday

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am on the weight loss plan for the last few months. Successful in reducing everything except my stupid belly .. Plz someone tell if this recipe works ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  5. I want to start this ASAP but I work a lot and we all share a public bathroom..will that be a problem..I don't want to embarrass myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been on this for about 15 days and I do see a difference. My stomach looks smaller and it doesn't feel full and tight anymore. You should give it a try and it does make you go to the bathroom often but after about 5 day it just keeps you regular. I will be sticking with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did skip the stevia taste isn't all that great but you will get use to it make sure you stir it before serving and if you let it sit for a few minutes stir again before drinking because every thing sink to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do I use fresh lemon or the bottle and how much do I drink per day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh lemons are best bottled lemon juice has lots of chemicals.

      Delete
  9. Do I drink this one mix thru the ten days then make another one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm allergic to hot peppers, is it necessary to have cayenne pepper in the mix?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzie,why is it stupid? Did you try it and it failed. I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. does this work anyone c results?

    ReplyDelete
  13. does this work anyone c results?

    ReplyDelete
  14. turmeric is for reducing inflammation, lemon is for weight loss and many other health benefits, ginger boosts metabolism, energy and immunity, cayenne is also for metabolism and is a weight loss booster. Research does a body good!

    ReplyDelete

 
Top