To make this you need 3 ingredients: honey, lemon and ginger!


I picked up a piece of ginger that is roughly the same size as my lemon.


I then thinly slice the lemon  and ginger and put in a mason jar (any glass container will do). 

I then pour about a 1 cup of honey over the lemon and ginger slices and let it sit overnight before I make my first cup of tea.  I do this to intensify the flavours.
 This tea will keep in the fridge for about 2 weeks.

Miracle TEA WILL HELP WITH SORE THROAT AND COUGH 3 INGREDIENTS
Credit: somersetlaneblog.com

To make the tea....


Boil water.


While water is boiling, mix the lemon, ginger and honey in the jar.  Scoop out 1 tablespoon of liquid mixture and place into a mug and then pour the boiling water over top.  I always add a couple of slices of lemon from the jar into my tea (I love lemon tea).  And drink. This is my drink every night before bedtime.




I give it to my kids and hubby, and I think it has helped us fight some nasty bugs.  My mom recently came to stay with us, she had completely lost her voice (sore throat and cough).  I made her this tea, and she felt better in two days.  It worked for us, it might work for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top