This anti-wrinkle cream is luxurious on it’s own, but there is an added secret ingredient that takes this cream to a whole new level. What is it?
I used 2 drops of Frankincense on my face twice a day for a month and the difference was very noticeable. My skin was smoother, clearer and any lines didn’t seem as noticeable after a month. How old do you think I am? I am 35 years old. My skin still has a long way to go but I think for 35 years, it could be a lot worse!
Before using Frankincense daily
After using Frankincense daily
Needless to say, I’m a lot happier with my skin now!
So I made myself an anti-wrinkle cream so I can continue to use Frankincense on my skin daily.
What is so great about Frankincense?
When applied topically, it can help smooth the appearance of healthy-looking skin, I had a very noticeable chicken pox mark on my face and now it is definitely not quite so noticeable.
Frankincense Oil promotes regeneration of healthy cells and also keeps the existing cells and tissues healthy. When you combine this aspect of frankincense oil with its powerful astringent capabilities, you have a potent anti-aging quality that frankincense oil is often used for. It can help you to get rid of sun spots, micro-wrinkles around the eyes and cheeks, and generally tone and tighten skin all over your body. It has made a big improvement to me.
Luxurious Easy Anti-wrinkle cream recipe
- 1/2 cup cocoa butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sweet almond oil
- 50 drops of Young Living Frankincense essential oil
- In a glass jug, melt down your cocoa butter, coconut oil and almond oil until they become a liquid.
- Put it in the freezer to harden, for about 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, add the frankincense. Whip it up using an electronic whisk, a food processor with a whisk attachment, a handheld whisk and a bit of elbow grease until the cream is soft and fluffy.
- Spoon it into a glass jar. It will keep for months.
- Put this on your face or other area of your body twice a day.