Why Is Egg White Good For Your Skin?
Other Reasons Egg White Is Great Skin Food!
Egg white contains protein to help maintain healthy tissues and keep skin wrinkle-free.
1. It has potassium which aides in preserving moisture to skin cells.
2. The enzyme lysozyme is in egg white and this is known to kill the bacteria that causes acne.
3. (vitamin B-2) in egg whites stamps out the nasty free radicals that are toxic and cell damaging causing wrinkles.
4. Adds the nutrient, magnesium, that helps put the brakes on skin aging and gives your skin a youthful glow!
How To Make The Egg White Face Mask: Make Sure You Use Organic Eggs!
1. First wash face with warm water – this allows your pores to open up
2. Break egg, separating white from yoke with the shell (passing yoke back and forth into shell halves) or some people like to separate it in their hand and let white drip through their fingers in to the bowl.
3. With your hands all clean, apply the egg white to your face, but make sure you don’t get any in your eyes or mouth.
4. Let the egg white dry for at least 15 minutes. I like to fan my face to speed up the drying process. You will feel the mask tighten as it dries.
5. Use warm water gently to get the mask off.